Friday, November 9, 2007

Doing Anything But

I have another blog. No, I don't mean the comic book commentary one. The drawing one. I went over to it today to respond to a comment and realized it had been 3 months since I had posted anything. 3 months!

And you know why I haven't posted anything? Because I haven't drawn anything.

Of the all the things that should be taking precedence in my life my drawing is definately one of them. Tomorrow afternoon my husband is taking the kids out to a model train exhibit so I think I'll stay home, take out the sketchbook and do some work.

Shame on me for not making the time before this. And thanks to the commenter on my site and Red Molly for getting me thinking about this.

1 comment:

Molly Newman said...

I want to see what you draw... Leonidas was v. v. cool.