Thursday, February 14, 2008

Big Problems

I realize I'm neglecting my blog again but this time it's a problem with my computer, not me. There was a power surge Tuesday and it took out my router and then my network card died a slow and horrible death...Only I don't have a network card because that's actually a part of my motherboard (Oh motherboard, please don't fail me!). I'm trying to get my poor computer back online but long phone calls to my ISP and much time spent swapping out cables and cards have gotten me absolutely nowhere.

I'm typing this from my sister's roommate's computer (which is a huge gaming beast so I'm having to wipe drool off the keyboard every few moments). Hopefully I will have my machine working by early next week. Hopefully! Until then I apologize for not posting.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, wow. I hope you get it fixed soon, without having to replace the whole works. What a mess!