Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Homeschooling Carnival for Canucks!

Jacqueline over at Jacqueline's Jabberings is starting up a blog carnival for Canadian homeschoolers. You can find out more about this over at her blog. She's in Newfoundland so I figure if her, me, Molytail and Andrea all submit a post, we can have all of Atlantic Canada wrapped up! Audrey would make an awesome addition (I'm not sure an About Me sidebar could get more intrigueing!) and Christine needs to submit a post as well. She's married to a mountie. Can't get a whole lot more Canadian then that!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for this! I love how you've figured a way for all the Atlantic provinces to be covered. I'd love to have all the provinces covered!

Andrea R said...

As soon as I heard I knew Ron or I had to write something. I recently thought of a post, now to squeeze it out in time. :D

Dawn said...

Jacqueline - No problem! It sounds like a great idea - so much of thehomeschool blogging world is focused on US issuesso this will be nice for those of us in Canada.

Andrea - I should've known you'd already heard of it! :D

molytail said...

Oh my goodness - I've never done a Carnival post before.. *shy* ... I'll give it a shot though! :-)

I love the idea - you're right, so much online is focused on the US when it comes to hs'ing....

Christina said...

Hmmm, I think its a great idea!! We can share our distictly Canadian ideas. I'v never written for a carnival before but if I can come up with something I'll give it a shot.

Christina