Friday, July 11, 2008

Books!

I ordered some books yesterday. It was an event that wouldn't have happened a year ago because boy, did I order books. The total was just over $125. And I didn't need, I just wanted them. A year ago that purchase would have been unthinkable. This year I could do it with a stress free smile.

Anyhow, this is what I'm waiting for:















*sigh* Isn't that a fantastic list of books? Some of those have been sitting on my Amazon.ca wishlist for a couple of years.

Now I just have to wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get that Bill Bryson book too, we really love the audiobook.

Noodle said...

Good choices! I really enjoyed the Bryson book. I like just about everything of his though.

Anonymous said...

Darn. You made me go spend money on the editing book! I can't afford the others right now so I guess I'll just wait for you to read, review and blog your findings??? :)

molytail said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to order the books you wanted! :-)

Dawn said...

I've been wanting that editing book FOREVER! It looks like a fantastic resource, eh?