Monday, February 16, 2009

Waiting

It's going to kill me, this waiting to move thing. I'm not good with anticipation. Waiting for something big is almost painful and this new house thing is huge. 11 more days.

See, I still can't get to sleep, stay asleep or sleep in at Christmas. When I get a parcel card in the mail it's absolute torture if I have to wait before I can run to the post office. And those are short term things.

My solution lately has not been a good one. I turn on the TV or the computer and basically surf the day away. The kids, with few toys left to play with and Mommy mentally absent, take the opportunity to annoy each other like never before. I'm going to have to get off my butt and have some fun with the kids. For their sanity as well as mine.

Either that or take up drinking.

No comments: